it's all about love ♥
16 February 2012 | 2/16/2012 10:19:00 pm | 0 weird people

taktawu lahh nak cerita pasal ape . 
layan je la ae ? 
HAHA . k .


i love you until my last breathe and i never let you go ! 




rindu kau. nak jumpa. tapi... tade masa lahh. hmm. 
*sabar eyza sabar.




my heart longs for you.
my soul DIES for you.
my eyes cry for you.
my EMPTY arms reach out for you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YOU ARE MY 


only you. just you. for you. 
LOVE YOU lahh sayang!





put your welcome word here. put your welcome word here. put your welcome word here. put your welcome word here.

CURRENTLY : Alien(s) 
MOOD : i'm happy.


Life Scene
The Author
about you here. about you here. about you here. about you here.about you here. about you here.
"
Follow Dashboard